Lauren Conrad is so adorable. Her public persona, blogs, and sense of fashion is so girl next door. She is definitely one of Graceful Chic’s favorite celebrities. Here are 7 fun facts about Lauren:
1. Lauren Conrad, 28, was born in Laguna Beach, California on February 1, 1986.
2. All indications are that she is a devout Christian, but she has been careful not to share much about her faith. Maybe to avoid offending her fans who don’t share similar beliefs.
3. She is a TV personality as well as fashion designer and author.
4. She is well known for two reality TV shows she starred in- MTV’s Laguna Beach :The Real Orange County and The Hills.
5. Conrad has been featured on a number of magazine covers including Marie Claire, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Lucky, and People StyleWatch.
6. She has been in collaboration with Kohl’s on her fashion line “LC Lauren Conrad” since 2009.
7. On October 2013, Conrad got engaged to then 33 year old William Tell. Tell is a former guitarist and back vocalist for rock band Something Corporate. As of January 2014, he was a Law student at USC Gould School of Law.
Here are our spring favorites from her latest “LC Lauren Conrad” clothing at Kohl’s.
7 Fun Facts About The Adorable Lauren Conrad