Looks like it’ll be great picnic weather this weekend. Treat your guests and yourself to one of these delightful pre-made picnic baskets, or get inspired and create your own sumptuous spread.
2. Transport yourself to the Mediterranean with this basket from Chelsea Market Baskets, then head for the High Line.
3. Gourmet heaven from Russ & Daughters… Gaspe Nova, Scottish Salmon, buttery Sable, Sturgeon… you get the idea!
4. An irresistible taste of Italy from Dean & Deluca.
5. Classic French fare from Épicerie Boulud.
6. Hearty basket from one of the most-loved bakeries in NYC, Blue Ribbon.
7. Hungry shoppers at Bloomingdale’s can pick up these ‘Burke in the Box’es and head to the park.
8. Call the day before to order a tote stuffed with French pique-nique goodies from Bouchon Bakery. There’s one in Time Warner Center, right next to Central Park!
9. Perfect Picnic offers a wide selection of locally sourced premium products.
By Yen Shing